Basis for the fire protection
In order to successfully install a functioning fire protection system, certain fundamental aspects must be observed. We must initially analyze the structural requirements and the different conditions in the respective building very accurately, so that you can then fully rely on your system.
- Plant according to VdS CEA 4001
- Storage and manufacturing area
- Classification to OH 3
- Effective area = 216 m22
- Water discharge = 5.0 mm/min
- Minimum pressure on sprinkler = 0.35 bar
- Reaction time = 60 min.
- Water storage = 216m2 x 5,0mm/min x 1,4 x 60Min. = 90,72m3
- Dissimilarity 40 % (Presumption considering the hydraulic difference between the most and least favourable effective area related to the existing sprinkler pump)